Today Im going to do everything a little differently.... .im going to have a plan for my weekends beacause I feel like I have way to much free time!!! Im going to
shower
get ready
clean room and do laundry
spend time with God
maybe go running
call savannah
read TKAM for school
GO THE ELIZABETHS HOUSE!!!!!
U see this summer Im going to Germany on a missions trip!!! its soo excting for me!!!! lol and we go to my friend Elizabeths house every saturday! Im kinda nervous for this one though because he said to bring tennis shoes so I suppose we are going running! I LOVE RUNNING! but I have broken ribs and i havent told anyone @ Rallys that there broken.... so if I just push threw the pain ill be able to keep up with Justin..... he'll probablly be leading the pack if were going running hes really athletic and loves competition...... I WILL NOT be last though... u see I need to change my mind set so it recalls this pain as jsut a minor obstacle but it isnt the whole game that im trying to defeat!!!!
so ya PEACE OUT GUYS!
Saturday, May 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment